Dogs and cats are accepted for boarding under the following conditions:-
1. That the animal is fit and healthy, unless you have notified us previously of existing medical conditions.
2. That dogs have been innoculated against Parvo-virus, Distemper, Hepatitis and Leptospirosis within the last 12 months. If you are unsure, please consult your veterinary surgeon. Please note that dogs cannot be brought onto the premises unless a current certificate of vaccination is available for inspection. The vaccination of Intrac against kennel cough is at your discretion, but we would recommend that, if your dog is elderly, this vaccination be obtained before boarding.
3. That cats have been innoculated (Nobivac Tri-cat) against feline viral rhinotracheitis, calcivius and panleucopenia at least four weeks prior to boarding. Please note that cats cannot be brought onto the premises unless a current certificate of vaccination is available for inspection.
4. That it is clearly understood and agreed that, whilst every care and attention is given to your pet(s), they are accepted at the owner’s risk.
5. That our first concern is for the welfare of your pet so, in the event of injury or illness, a veterinary surgeon may be called in and all costs in connection with and in the carrying out of his/her instruction shall be at the owner’s expense.
6. That all charges are levied from the day of arrival and including the day of departure. All accounts must be settled before the pet is removed.
7. That we reserve the right to dispose of pets not collected within 30 days of expiry of the agreed boarding period.
If they could choose, they'd choose Eldrick!